Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playing Catch-up!

I know that I am considered a poor blogger at this point! Just not doing well the last few months! So I thought I would get on and do an update! HoPefully I can slowly catch back up!
Christmas 2010 was in RichfIeld. It was fun to have baby Jaxson to celebrate it with! We all got footy pajamas! I told Brett and Donna I always wanted footy pajamas and they made my wish come true! Even Tyler loved his! We even made a trailer gingerbread house with an outhouse! - compliments of Grandma Dee!
We even got to see my family in Springville! My Grandparents were down from Canada and we had some cousins from up there that were down this way too! We had a blast!
We are so glad we got to be around all of our family for the holidays! We are so lucky!
Until the next- hopefully soon- late update!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: