Thursday, April 30, 2009

Graduation!!!

So i finally reached the day that everyone waits for. The day that frees you from school for the rest of your life! GRADUATION DAY! I couldn't believe that it was really time to graduate. I was way excited. My friend Leah came and my other friend Laken showed up and surprised me! My grandparents and family came from Springville.  Tyler's parents and grandma came. At the graduation i had to introduce everyone (because our class likes to pick on the youngest person...) and the second youngest in our class, Kassie, had to give a talk so i'm not complaining too much. ha ha After the  ceremony our family went to a park and had pizza (which Tyler and our friends made) and salads, deserts.  We played frisbee, basketball, botchy ball and fun stuff like that. It was nice to let everyone sit around and talk and play. Thanks to everyone that came and for the presents! I love you all! Graduating is the best ha ha.




Tyler is graduating with his associates on Friday too, but he isn't going to walk. He wants to celebrate when he gets his Bachelors degree and is actually done with school too. We are getting closer!!!

6 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you....and jealous! Ha!

Ashley said...

That's awesome, cograts. I am totally jealous!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

you suck...and by that, i mean I'm super jealous...I still have a year left!

Anna said...

agreed. graduating is THE BEST! congrats!

Amy and Brad said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cori! What an accomplishment.